- International Practice
- Securities Regulation
- Climate Change
- Financial Institutions
- Labor and Employment
- Strategic Communications
- Corporate and Securities
- Financial Restructuring
- Educational Institutions
- Private Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Public Finance
- White Collar Defense
- Environmental Strategies
- Internal Investigations
- Real Estate and Projects
Bracewell offers sophisticated counsel on regulatory policy, legislative and administrative advocacy, and government contracts and procurement. From our offices in Washington, D.C., and Austin, Texas, we represent clients before the United States Congress, federal agencies and the judiciary, as well as numerous state agencies and legislatures.
Our services include:
- Developing proactive legislative and regulatory strategies to help shape government actions
- Defending our clients’ interests in appropriations and budgeting issues, congressional hearings, tax controversies, trade disputes and regulatory challenges
- Helping clients influence policy development through effective issue promotion and political counseling
- Providing defense and advocacy before administrative tribunals of the federal agencies responsible for regulating energy, labor, foreign trade, telecommunications, securities, commodities and the environment
- Advising on government contracts and resolving contract disputes
Our government-relations team includes a former member of the U.S. Congress, a former Comptroller of the Currency, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, and other presidential appointees. A number of others have served as former general counsels and senior staffers of congressional and state legislative committees.
Policy Resolution Group
The Policy Resolution Group at Bracewell, based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, helps clients around the world navigate our complex federal landscape.
PRG creates and implements successful strategies to achieve our clients’ government relations objectives. PRG provides counsel and services in legislative and regulatory affairs, information gathering and political analysis, strategic communications and legal representation.
For more information, visit http://policyresolutiongroup.com/