- International Practice
- Securities Regulation
- Climate Change
- Financial Institutions
- Labor and Employment
- Strategic Communications
- Corporate and Securities
- Financial Restructuring
- Educational Institutions
- Private Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Public Finance
- White Collar Defense
- Environmental Strategies
- Internal Investigations
- Real Estate and Projects
Negotiating with the U.S. Department of Justice: Strategies for Optimal Results
On Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 11 a.m. EDT join Main Justice and Bracewell & Giuliani LLP for a complimentary webinar, Negotiating with the DOJ: Strategies for Optimal Results.
This webinar will investigate a number of topics, including:
- What it means when the DOJ is involved.
- Do’s and Dont’s for corporate counsel and executive officers.
- Key motivators and concerns of the DOJ in any investigation.
- How to leverage use of legal counsel to gain the best outcome.
- The value of compliance programs and internal investigations in your negotiations.
Jeffery B. Vaden, Partner – Bracewell & Giuliani LLP; Formerly with United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Texas and Ryan McConnell, Partner – Haynes and Boone, LLP; Formerly with United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Texas and Middle District of Louisiana