- International Practice
- Securities Regulation
- Climate Change
- Financial Institutions
- Labor and Employment
- Strategic Communications
- Corporate and Securities
- Financial Restructuring
- Educational Institutions
- Private Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Public Finance
- White Collar Defense
- Environmental Strategies
- Internal Investigations
- Real Estate and Projects
49th National Association of Small Investment Companies (NASBIC) Annual Meeting
Highlights of the event include:
- A keynote address by Senator John Kerry, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship.
- A "keynote conversation" featuring Robert Litan, James Glassman, and Robert Kuttner.
- The 2007 NASBIC Speed Deal Sourcing Event — a unique, fast-paced system that will help you target and meet key deal sources. 10 educational sessions on a variety of topics of vital interest to our industry.
- A Tour (for early arrivers) of the National Air and Space Museum's Udvar-Hazy Center.
- And numerous opportunities for networking...
Jarvis Hollingsworth will present "The Small & Emerging Fund Manager's Role in an Institutional Portfolio."