- International Practice
- Securities Regulation
- Climate Change
- Financial Institutions
- Labor and Employment
- Strategic Communications
- Corporate and Securities
- Financial Restructuring
- Educational Institutions
- Private Funds
- Intellectual Property
- Public Finance
- White Collar Defense
- Environmental Strategies
- Internal Investigations
- Real Estate and Projects
2008 Employment Law Update Luncheon
11:30 am - 11:45 am Registration
11:45 am - 1:00 pm Luncheon and Program
Topics will cover recent legal developments affecting employers including:
- New decisions impacting the electronic workplace including e-mail, internet use and blogging restrictions.
- How to avoid the new wave of wage and hour class action lawsuits.
- Developments affecting separation agreements and other releases signed by departing employees.
- 2008 social security number mismatch letters. When are they coming and how to respond?
- Recent FMLA developments, including impending legislation creating leave for employees who have family members serving in the military
$25 registration fee includes lunch and seminar materials.
If you prefer to pay by check, please click here.
1.00 hour of Texas MCLE credit pending
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP